Thursday, September 13, 2007

Chancho...Can I Borrow Your Sweats?















Well, you're going to need to bear with me on the sheer number of photos I'm posting. Unfortunately, it's the only way you can get the real picture of Nate and John joyfully wrangling, wrestling and writhing in pain.

If you look closely, you'll recognize all their moves ... the forearm shiver, the clothesline, the chopper, the stretcher -- you get the idea. Needless to say, Nate and John are non stop entertainment. Liza, as you can see by the pictures, just rolls with it. She's become fairly accustomed to living with two hyenas.

In short, if John can catch Nate, he's dead meat. The good thing--Nate is not caught often. Nate, John and Liza are an absolute blast.

4 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Watch out - here come the Doxey boys. Are boys wrestle too. Sam usually starts it and he seems so innocent. Don't be fooled!! The Doxey boys have got skills. They must take after their biggest Doxey boy cousin Mateo!!

akdoxey said...

Thanks, we laughed a lot- the plethora of pictures were great! My favorite is Nate's running start toward John, who is already on the ground.

doug said...

I had a flood of memories come in my mind when I looked through the pics. Dan and Rich just lanching me and rubbing my face in the grass. Anyway, this pics are hilarious: There's a full on battle mano a mano taking place and Liza is just taking in the pleasant aroma of daisys.

(PS your neighborhood is really nice!)

Dan Doxey said...

Doogie, I hear there are millions of internships, externships, and podiatric opportunities galore out here. If you like the neighborhood now, you'd love living in it!