Nate and John have officially mowed their first lawn...ours. Fortunately they still have all ten fingers and toes, and this was a one time whim. Needless to say, there're an interest in doing it...and that's all I can ask for. But since lawn mowing is a year 'round gig around here, it will be nice to have some help in the near future.
Nate is realizing that all these landscaping and services trucks that are driving all over the Tri-Valley area are actually making loads of cash. He wants in on the deal (and might I say, so do I?). So, here's a few shots of their first lawn mowing effort. There were quite a few mohawks but I've taught them the cross cut, checkerboard and sport cut techniques so that takes care of that.
3 comments:
Great job Nate and John!
Way to go boys. Maybe we can hire you!!
It's the greatest when kids think doing chores is a privilege.
Post a Comment