
On December 27th we celebrated our
14th anniversary by making the magical haul down to Southern CA.
Nate, John, and Liza were stoked and grinning from ear to ear 95% of the time. At Legoland Nate was skipping ride to ride, John in a full sprint right behind him, and Liza was doing sort of a skip/sprint combo.

In San Diego we went aboard the USS Midway (aircraft carrier), saw a gazillion aircraft, went all through the ship, visited the beaches in La Jolla and took a bunch of pictures. If you want to see all the pics, check out the recent photos link on the right nav.

Fun little jaunt!
5 comments:
That looks like great fun! We need to meet in So. Cal sometime! It would be so fun!
I've been way out of the blogging world lately. I am SO EXCITED that you guys are expecting again. That is great! Our kids will have a blast together! I hope you're feeling well Julie! We'll call you soon but I just wanted to say a quick congrats! We miss you.
Back to our old Stomping grounds huh? I'm sure you guys thought of us! Just kidding--especially since you were in SD and not LA. We missed you guys tons over Christmas--but what a fun way to spend the break together!
It was so fun to get your Christmas card and hear your exciting news. You give us hope! We are thrilled for you guys and how your family is growing. You've done a great job on your blog. I especially love the 10 things you never knew. You are an amazing family. Love, Renee'
I LOVE LEGOLAND!! How fun for all of you. What perfect ages your kids are at to enjoy that vacation. I'm glad you all had a great time.
Post a Comment