So, we encouraged our friends to come with us to the Golden Gate Bridge around sunset to get some incredible holiday picture shots.
Well, it didn't really work as planned. You'd think we would have figured this out by now. You see, there's this thing called the earth's rotation, seasons, etc. I'm told it affects the hour that the sun goes down.
Seeing that my circadian rhythm is way off due to living in a weather bubble (seems like late September to me right now), traveling a bit lately (Dallas & Baltimore), and well, not looking at my watch...we arrived to our designated shooting site a bit late.
Hence, the dark pictures. To make amends, we tried to make it look like we tried to be there with that lighting, but who's kidding who ... none of these worked out. So, they become blog worthy and not Christmas card worthy. Enjoy.
About us...Nate is loving his basketball team, John is always there in the wings practicing (in case Nate's team is short a guy) and Liza is a total chatterbox--talking up an intense storm.
Latest Nate antic: menacing on the sly. The cat and mouse/dog and cat/dog and dog game continues. Nate can injure you and/or pester John faster than anyone I've ever seen. (It doesn't help that John comes from a long line of overeactors. If he's in the right mood, you can touch him and he'll hurl himself out the back door, get caught up in the tetherball rope, flail himself around the tetherball pole...sound familiar?) Nate loves the play he can get off one little love tap.
Latest John antic: premeditated bed wetting. Let me explain. He'll stuff is underwear full of TP, go to his bed, relieve himself and yell out to us, "Mom, Dad I wet my bed!" We frantically run in there only to be laying there saying (as we pull back the sheets) "Just kidding, I wet the toilet paper!" Cute.
Latest Liza antic: Fork stabbing. She'll stab anyone sitting next to her. Wanna come over?
Life is good.
1 comment:
I love it! That is cute. I especially love the part about Liza stabbing people! I love it! And I think your photos are cute, use them anyway.
Post a Comment