The best thing about it...folds up and stores like you would store a ping pong table (upright), complete with little caster wheels to roll it around on. For those of you without a ton of space to store crap, you'll recognize this as a wonderful thing. It was christened yesterday as we picked up a free load of Acacia wood (to burn) and a virtually new 2nd basketball hoop (again, free of course) for the backyard. Now we can play full court and/or have one for the tramp (translation--one more thing to vent increasing levels of testosorone for the boys). For more pics about all the specs, check out the recent photos link on the right nav.
Nate continues to tear it up in basketball. He's starting to get into it which fun to see. Keep in mind that in the entire hour-long game, only about 10 points are scored by both teams. Poco a poco. For more pics check out the recent photos link on the right.
Life is good.
6 comments:
We can identify with the moss---it's slippery too!
Kudos to you on the trailer build. Very impressive! Aaron is still dreaming of the day when he gets to buy himself a truuuck (try to say that with a country twang).
Dan - I'm forwarding this post to Rodney. This project looks like it's right up his alley. Except of course it would be the redneck version held together with bungie cords and electrical tape (which I still find around the house holding things together). Scary! We miss you guys and the Bay Area!
What races are you off to with your trailer? I really wish we could come visit you, we would love those green hills right now. I'm still banking on at least an externship by you guys.
I love the trailer. The folding up part rocks. I love the ingenuity of the Doxey boys!!
Well--here's lookin' at you kid! Love the trailer--another handy project--you guys are amazing! love the greenery--and Nate is rockin' on the court!
I love seeing the trailer via the blog. You guys crack me up! I wish Dave and I were as handy as the two of you. Can we have lessons?
Post a Comment