Quick update on us ...
- Nate and John both had incredibly fun soccer games yesterday. It was raining so they got to play in "Tide Country" as we call it--muddy and fun. Nate is starting to be really agressive about chasing people down and taking the ball away from them--I'm really glad he has a great coach who knows something about soccer. John has a powerful leg and had a good game too.
- Julia and I painted to our hearts content this weekend. We'll post pictures later, but let it be known that Julia prepped and painted all of the trimwork (window casings, crown and baseboards and door jams) -- sort of a big job. Fortunately she is more patient than I. As long as I could keep her working, things were good! I just layed down and took a nap, right on the blanket of legos which covered the family room floor. (I'm being dead serious, and not joking). Basically all the living room, entry way, hallways and all doors are now painted.
- Until we can get the new pics of all this posted, you'll have to check out some of our favorite pics from the year. Soon I'll start posting links with albums of pic for those who want to sort through all that. Have a good week.
3 comments:
Nice John!!! Lovin the comics - eh? I can't even imagine painting our whol house again. Rich did most of the work the first time around - don't let me give you the wrong idea!!!
VERY CUTE pictures! Man, it's been a long time since we have seen you guys! Liza is so big! We can't wait to see the pictures of the house! The outside looks beautiful with all those flowers! LUCKY!!! :)
Man you guys stay so busy- do you ever have a period of time when you're not fixing something in your house? Glad to hear everyone is doing well and looks happy. Liza is so cute and I love to see John in his element.
Post a Comment